|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, CCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywooden box|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||200 sets per month|
|Pilot Arc Current:||50-250A||Rated Input Voltage:||3 Ph, 380V, 50Hz|
|Electrode Diameter:||0.8-1.0mm||Cooling Method:||Gas Cooling|
|Color:||Blue+white Or Customized||Condition:||New|
welding machine equipment,
arc welding equipment
Tapped Type MIG / MAG CO2 Gas Shielded Welding Machine 250A for Carbon Steel
1. Perfect ignition
2. Low-spatter and excellent well
3. Simple structure, convenient adjustment , fast reaction
4. Economcial and energy-saving .
1) Low cost, durable, high reliability and simple maintenance.
2) Deep penetration, small spatter, good weld formation.
3) No remote control cable, the remote control is installed on the wire feeder, it reduces the breakage and improves the maneuverability.
4) All-digital circuit control, improve the dynamic characteristics of the use of arc combustion stability, small spatter, beautiful weld formation.
5) Has the power network voltage compensation function, the arc penetration is increased and the penetration is strong.
6) Wire diameter is easy to choose, making welding easier.
7) Direct exchange with imported peripherals to make maintenance easier.
8) High voltage, slow wire feeding, and ablation ball circuit control, so that the success rage of arc up to more than 95%.
9) It is suitable for all position welding of carbon steel, low alloy steel and tool steel. It is widely used in pressure vessel, pipeline, steel structure, shipbuilding, automobile manufacturing and so on.
Can be mainly used to weld low carbon steel, low alloy steel and galvanized plate or weld stainless steel with mixed gas or flux-cored wires;
Can be widely used in automobiles, motorbikes, bicycles, containers, windows, doors, steel structures and industries of machinery and shipbuilding.
|Rated Input Voltage||Three Phases 380V 50Hz|
|Rated Input Capacity (KVA)||9.5|
|Rated Current Adjust Range (A)||50-250|
|Rated Voltage Adjust Range (V)||17-38|
|Voltage Adjust Series||14|
|Rated Duty Cycle (%)||60|
|Overall Dimension (mm×mm×mm)||650×420×660|
1. Aluminum alloy thick plate MIG welding
2. Aluminum alloy MIG welding
3. Gas shielded welding in vertical position
4. Brass plate MIG braze welding
5. Flux-cored wire fillet welding
6. Flux-cored wire for tube plate welding
7. Galvanized plate MIG braze welding
8. MAG welding
9. Hrizontal welding
North America, South America , Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, etc.
Q1. Are you a factory?
A. Yes. We are factory occupying more than 100,000 m2, with excellent and professional technical team, 25 R&D personnel, professional after-sales team, and around 200 workers producing more than 1000 sets machines each year.
Q2. How can I get a quotation?
A. Leave us massage with your purchase requements and we will reply you within one hour on working time. And you can aslo contact us by phone or skype.
Q3. What are your quality control procedures?
A. Wonderful group adheres to strict quality control procedures that begin with product design and carry through to the end of the production process using state-of -the-art quality control equipment .As an added measure, all clients receive production samples for approval.
Q4. Are there any special requirements for OEM purchases?
A. Yes.We require proof of trademark registration in order to print or emboss your trademark onto the product or packaging.
Q5: What is your warranty?
A: It is 12months. Usually we supply some spare parts for the customer repair with next order if there is any broken.
Contact Person: Mrs. Mary Ji