|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, CCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywooden box|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||200 sets per month|
|Rated Input Voltage:||3 Ph, 380V||Pulse Frequency:||50 / 60 Hz|
|Pilot Arc Current:||10-315A||Motor Type:||DC Motor|
|Usage:||Welding||Color:||Green + Black|
welder welding machine,
arc welding equipment
315A Digital DC Pulsed Inverter IGBT TIG Welding Machine
1. Digital operation panel and knob operation can make the welding parameters and operation function more intuitive and more diversified.
2.Machine is with digital double CPU control technology and soft switch IGBT inverter technology to achieve better welding performance.
3. By modifying and upgrading the control software, it could quickly respond to customers’ special welding process requirements.
4. Adopt advanced soft switch inverter technology.
5. It is controlled by microcomputer, which is rich in function and easy to maintain.
6. High frequency supercharge arc striking, good arc starting performance and arc stability during welding.
7. Unique output characteristics design, more suitable for filling wire welding, welding beautiful.
8. Built-in overheating, overcurrent, overvoltage protection circuit.
9. Easy operation interface, easy and direct viewing.
10. All parameters can be exact adjusted to achieve high quality welding.
11. Good 10A small pilot arc function, 100% pilot arc sucessful efficiency.
12. Water cooling / air cooling exchange switch, which is suitable for long time working with big current, long using life for welding torch.
13. Full new air channel and anti-dust setup, stable working.
14. Quick connector for TIG welding torch, easy and reliable installation.
15. Suitable for welding stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, titanium, etc. metal.
|Rated Input Voltage (V)||3Ph, 380|
|Frequency (HZ)||50 / 60|
|Rated Input Current (A)||15.5|
|Output Current Range (A)||10-315|
|Shell Protection Grade||IP21S|
|Welded Plate Thickness (MM)||0.5-15|
North America, South America , Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa
Can be mainly used to weld low carbon steel, low alloy steel and galvanized plate or weld stainless steel with mixed gas or flux-cored wires;
Can be widely used in automobiles, motorbikes, bicycles, containers, windows, doors, steel structures and industries of machinery and shipbuilding.
Detailed adjustable parameters lead to more accurate performance, such as gas delay, current slow up, current decay and so on.
Can work on many different materials of metal such as stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, cooper, silver, titanium and so on.
Contact Person: Mrs. Mary Ji