|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, CE, CCC|
|Model Number:||DN- Series|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywooden package|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Controller:||SUN18B||Voltage:||380V Or Customized|
|Duty Cycle:||50%||Welding Workpiece:||Metal Or Steel Products|
|Cooling Method:||Water Cooling||Machine Type:||Resistance Welding Machine|
spot welding equipment,
resistance welding equipment
DN Series Pneumatic Spot Welding Machine
1. Transformer is made of copper and epoxy resins with cooling water and low resistance,low loss and high output, good seismic performance, high power factor, transformer can be replaced without charge in five yeas because of quality defects.
2. Microcomputer constant pressure/current controller, three sections discharging,can control each welding time and welding current accurately,easy to operate.
3. The upper and lower arms are entire plate and " C " structure, which make the machine body having good rigidity. The main axis of the cylinder is designed with big and small axis, fall down fast and reduce shock. These designd promise the high and steadily welding quality.
4. Reasonable secondary circuit structure, high quality conductive material, which reduces circuit impedance greatly and makes sure high efficiency and saving energy welding.
5. Air storage tank in the front and muffler in the back can reduce the room for installing air storage tank, make working pressure more steadily and reduce the noise of echausting gas.
6. The pressure regulator and pressure gauge in the front are convenient to operate and look more comfortable. Toolbox is designed by separating electrical box room to place file, sandpaper, and handle forunloading electrode conveniently.
7. The asymmetric body design is introduced firstly in China. It has the benefits of compact structure, convenient to transport, install, and maintain. The disign is more humanizing and industrialized.
8. It is widely used in hardware, electrical appliances, automotive, aerospace and other fields of high quality welding requirements.
This type of welding machine widely used in hardware manufacturing, traffic tools, household items, cars. And it can be welded low-carbon steel, stainless steel, coated steel, non-ferrous metal wire, sheet, pipe, etc.
|Model||Rated Capacity (KVA)||Input Voltage||Input Current (A)||No-load Voltage(V)||Duty Cycle||Electrode Extension||Welding Thickness (mm)|
Contact Person: Mrs. Mary Ji