|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, CCC|
|Model Number:||CNC4- Series|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||1 x 40' GP|
|Delivery Time:||60 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Voltage:||110V/220V/380V||Effective Cutting Length:||6000mm / 12000mm|
|Cutting Mode:||Flame Or Plasma Cutting||Application:||Industrial Metal Cutting|
|Flame Cutting Thickness:||6-150mm||Plasma Cutting Thickness:||Depends On Plasma Source|
plasma tube cutting machine,
laser tube cutting equipment
CNC4-800-6 CNC Plasma / Flame Pipe / Tube Intersecting Line Cutting Machine
The machine adopts numerical control with 2~7 control shafts according to different requirement to meet working various machine models. we also can renew software and hardware according to user´s need. Each type can realize linkage of control shafts and has functions of cutting different intersecting line, intersecting pore, groove of fixed-angle and groove of fixed-point.
1. CNC4 series multiaxial intersection cutting is mainly applied for thermal cutting of intersection line and end of various pipe system. Suitable work-piece material is mild steel and stainless steel, with wide range pipe diameter: 60mm~1.4m. The cutting head can be changed to flame head or plasma head according to customers’ requirement. The supporting roller is self-aligned, which will prevent work-piece bouncing.
2. The pipe transmission of this cutting machine is chuck supporting roller combined type, cutting minimum cross angle is 20°, provide three kinds of groove dealing function:
1) Fixed angle groove: according to the angle which user input to cut groove (Max groove angle 60°).
2) Changed angle groove: groove changed according to two intercross face angle.
3) Fixed point groove: user can set several special point angle (4 point or 8 point), groove angle will change among these point smoothly.
3. Continuous cutting function: this machine has function of several intercross line continuous cutting, only need to input data for pipe cutting to machine one time, the machine can finish cutting for several intercross line automatically. During the procedure, there’s no need any person to control.
4. Configuration of key components
|Motion position control card||Googol GE-400-PCI|
|AC servo system||A4 series Japan Panosonic AC servo motor and driver|
|Gear box||Precision planetary reducer|
|Moving axle number||3,4,5,6,7 axle|
|Cutting pipe dia. (mm)||ø=60-800|
|Plasma cutting pipe thickness||δ1=depend on plasma power|
|Effective cutting work-piece length (mm)||L1=12000mm (according to customer’s requirement)|
|Ellipticity of work-piece||≤1%|
|Cutting speed (mm/min)||V=10-3000|
|Moving speed (mm/min)||V0=10-6000|
|Cutting torch axial swing angle||α=±45°(Plasma should not have current interruption)|
|Flame torch cutting thickness (mm)||6~150mm|
1. Are you a trading company or factory?
--- We are factory occupying more than 100,000 m2, with excellent and professional technical team, 25 R&D personnel, professional after-sales team, and around 200 workers producing more than 1000 sets machines each year.
2. Does your company supply and build the machines to suit customer's needs and specifications?
--- Yes, we can custom-made the machine according to your requirements.
3. What is your advantages over your competitors' machine?
--- Our machines can be equipped with high configuration, and main components are from famous brands. We have strict quality control system, process technology system, technology innovate system.
4. Does the machine come with a guarantee?
--- We offer one year of warranty, during this time, if any parts broken, we will send a new one to customer free of charge, and we will also supply on-line the technical guidance for ever free.
5. Can I go to visit your factory?
--- Welcome to visit our factory to know our processing and technology power. And you will see different sample machine at our workshop.
6. How to get quicker quotation?
--- When you send us inquiry, please offer your requirement information:
• What kind of metal plate and the thickness?
• What the min and max diameter of your pipe?
• What’s the min and max length of your pipe?
• Do you need bevel cutting?
These information is helpful for us to choose suitable equipment solution and price quickly.
Contact Person: Mrs. Mary Ji