|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, CCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywooden box|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Voltage:||380V Or Customized||Welding Speed:||200mm ~ 500mm / Min|
|Welding Type:||TIG Or MIG||Welding Workpiece:||Box Or Cabinet, Etc.|
|Color:||Grey Or Blue Or White Or Customized||Warranty:||1 Year|
automatic pipe welding machine,
automatic welding equipment
Automatic Corner Seam Welding Machine with TIG or MIG Welding Source for Box
The longitudinal seam welding for the cylinder is docked with the longitudinal seam of the flat plate. Adapt to gas welding, submerged arc welding, argon arc welding and other welding methods. Single-sided welding and two-sided forming ensure welding quality. There is a back gas protection device to protect the workpiece from deformation during the welding process and the appearance of the reverse weld. The equipment adopts PLC control to realize automatic welding operation! Widely cited in petrochemical, pressure vessels, hot water tanks, electric power construction, stainless steel products and other industries.
1) Longitudinal seam welding machine is professionally used for straight seam welding of various metal products. It has strong maneuverability, simpleness, convenience and reliability. It has smooth welding, good consistency, high efficiency andbeautiful weld seam.
2) The equipment is mainly used in stainless steel sheet, carbon steel sheet galvanizes zinc steel,cylinder longitudinal seam automatic welding work.
3) The longitudinal seam welding for the cylinder is docked with the longitudinal seam of the flat plate. It is suitable forvarious welding methods such as gas shielded welding andargon arc welding autolysis (filling).
4) The equipment is consists of longitudinal seam welding machine body, welding power, and electrical control system.
1) Main Frame:
Frame welded structure to meet the stability of equipment for long-term use. The base can be fixed with a foot screw.
2) Pneumatic clamping device:
The key-pressing mechanism provides uniform and stable working clamping and cooling. The workpiece is uniformly deformed by force. Provides a reliable guarantee for high quality, efficient and distortion free welding of thin-walled workpieces.
It can meet the welding needs of different plate thickness.
4) Operation panel:
Multiple languages are optional and easy to operate.
5) Back gas protection:
The back process of the welding process protects the air from reacting with the air to ensure the beautiful appearance of the weld.
|Input Power||380V / 50Hz/3Ph. (or custom)|
|Air pressure adjustment range||0.4-0.6Mpa|
|Welding workpiece thickness||1.2mm ~ 3mm|
|Maximum workpiece sectional dimensions||1000mm ×1000mm|
|Maximum workpiece welded length||300mm or custom|
|Torch in the X-axis direction adjustment range||50 mm|
|Torch in a Z-axis direction adjustment range||50 mm|
|Welding method||self-fluxing or filler wire TIG welding way|
|Load & down materials||manual|
|Welding speed||200mm ~ 500mm / min.|
Contact Person: Mrs. Mary Ji