|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, CCC|
|Model Number:||LHB- series|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Mainframe naked in container, electrical control box in plywooden boxes|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Weight:||0.1-20T||Operation Way:||Remote Hand Cotrol|
|Rotating Angle:||360 Degree Unlimited Rotary||Worktable Diameter:||800-1400mm|
|Turning Angle:||±90||Product Name:||Pipe Welding Equipment|
pipeline welding equipment,
pipe welding tools equipment
LHB Series Automatic L-Shape Welding Positioner L type
Welding positioner consists of turing and overturning mechanism of working table, turning and overturning make the workpiece to reach a reasonable welding and fitting angle by the elevating of the working table, the turning of working table is frequency conversion which can get a satisfactory welding speed.
Because of the eccentricity and center of gravity, to the longer and more offset from gravity center workpiece, large model should be chosen. Pls do give us the shape and weight of the workpiece, also the processing technology, we can give you the suitable idea.
The mechanical parts of the equipment are mainly composed of a rotary mechanism, a turnover mechanism, a lifting mechanism and frame.
The rotating, overturning and lifting of work piece, for each, is driven by a servo motor. Each of the servo motor co-works with a precision RV speed reducer to realize locating precisely.
|Max loading weight(kg)||≤500||≤1000||≤2000|
|Rotating speed(r/min)||Servo regulat, 0-3|
|Turning speed(r/min)||Servo regulat, 0-3|
|Rotated angle(0)||360°unlimited retary|
|Repeatability set accuracy(mm)||<±0.5|
|Work table diameter(mm)||800||1000||1400|
1. Electric control system composed of electric cabinet and manual control panel making it easy to operate.
2. Equipped with slewing bearing which helps increase the loading capacity and makes the rotation smooth.
3. Worktable is manufactured with six M30T bolt grooves used to clamp and position the work pieces.
4. Several concentric grooves are processed on the worktable to help position the work piece at the center.
1. Pressure vessels
2. Pipe manufacturing industries
3. Wind power fabrication
4. Chemical & fuel storage tank fabrication
5. Any heavy cylindrical job
Contact Person: Mrs. Mary Ji