|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, CCC|
|Model Number:||RWYG-3000 (MIG)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood box|
|Delivery Time:||40 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Usage:||Hydraulic Oil Cylinder Robotics Welding Machine||The Maximum Length Of The Workpiece:||2500mm|
|The Maximum Turning Diameter:||400mm||The Bearing Weight:||1.5T|
|Warranty:||1 Year, 12 Month||Color:||Customized|
automatic pipe welding machine,
automatic welding equipment
Advanced Automatic Five-axis Robotics Welding Machine for Hydraulic Oil Cylinder
Design guidelines for robotics welding machine:
The design of the robotic welding machine is based on the product process requirements and the production capacity of the equipment to achieve conveniently operation and maintenance, so that the cost performance of the equipment is maximized. We design our equipment with economics, safety, good operation and reliability as our design guidelines, and regard the reliability of equipment as our primary goal. In order to make the equipment more economical to meet customer requirements, the robotics welding machine solution is now available to customers for discussion.
The specific dimensional parameters are subject to the drawings provided by the customer.
1) Welding object: the cylinder bottom, flange, piston rod, round port and square port;
2) Materials: Steel Tube ST 52 Baked and Shank Steel SAE 1045;
3) Cylinder diameter: ¢50～¢400 mm;
4) The length of the workpiece: 100 ~ 2500mm;
5) The thickness of the cylinder: 5 ~ 50 mm.
Workpiece drawings, mail exchange files and communication records provided by the customer.
1) Adopts robot and Panasonic FR-500 arc welding source to greatly improve welding quality and production efficiency.
2) The configuration of the robotics welding equipment is flexible. By adjusting the fixture, it can adapt to the need to change the workpiece to be welded in the future.
3) The connection between the fixture of the robotics equipment and the rotary table adopts the common typical structure, which makes the fixture replacement convenient and accurate, and the positioning is accurate.
4) Ergonomically designed fixture design makes the operator easy to operate, labor-saving, and reduce the labor intensity of the operator.
5) Positioning Components can conveniently and precisely adjust fixtures to maintain high precision and ensure high quality for workpieces.
6) The control system consisting of programmable terminals is sensitive, reliable, less faulty, and easy to operate and maintain.
7) The system's operating status and system alarms are displayed on the programmable terminal, making the system maintenance intuitive and easy to operate.
Process analysis of equipment:
Welding operation sequence:
Clamp the cylinder to the rotating platform → use the three-claw and pneumatic tailstock clamping → press the start button, use the tester to control the welding torch to simulate, simulate the welding seam inside of the cylinder, and realize continuous welding of multiple layers and rounds. Round arc, straight line, diagonal track, welding current, voltage and speed can be preset, the height and width of each welding seam track can be preset, simulate the track well and then quickly move to check whether the track is correct or not, if it is ready, start welding (The wrong position can be modified in sections) → Welding is completed.
Processing workpiece weld quality:
The width of the welding seam is uniform, the welding overlap value is adjustable, and the welding seam is beautiful.
Welding defects such as air holes, incomplete penetration, pits, burn through and slag inclusion are not allowed, and welding spatter is small.
|Item||Name||Specification / Model||Quantity (Set)||Remark|
|1||Robot system||Robot body||GSD3000||1||Metalwork|
|3||CO2 Welding source||FR-500||1||Panasonic|
|6||Electronic control system||1||Metalwork|
|8||Planetary reducer||5||Taishi Technology|
|9||Transmission component||3||Taiwan Hiwin|
|10||Each bearing||Imported NSK|
Photos of welding workpiece:
Contact Person: Mrs. Mary Ji