|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, CCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||1 x 20' GP|
|Delivery Time:||40 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Box Beam Section Length:||300-1200mm||Box Beam Section Width:||300-1200mm|
|Usage:||Box Beam Welding||Box Beam Length:||4000-15000mm|
|Welding Type:||ESW Welding||Warranty:||12 Months|
beam welding line machine,
electroslag welding machine
Cantilever Type (Wire Melt) Electro-slag Welding Machine for Steel Box Beam
This machine is mainly used for the welding of cover plate of box beam and inner side welding seam of reinforcing plate inside b
This machine is mainly used for the welding of cover plate of box beam and inner side welding seam of reinforcing plate inside box beam. It consists of base, column, lifting arm, welding gun moving carriage, welding gun cross adjusting unit, wire reel and guiding wire unit, arc striking unit etc.
The low-speed motor driving the base to running along the rails in longitudinal realizes the traveling of equipment. The traveling is stable and reliable and good for the initial positioning of electric slag welding holes. The cantilever arm realizes the up/down adjusting by the movement of motor, speed reducer, screw. The contact position between cantilever arm and column has guiding structure. The lifting movement of cantilever arm is stable as well and can realize the initial positioning of electric slag welding holes at height. There is transverse moving structure fitted on cantilever arm to drive the welding gun moving transverse to realize the accuracy positioning of electric slag welding holes in horizontal direction. The cross sliding block is good for the micro-adjusting of welding gun during electric slag welding to avoid welding inclined.
The installing stand of wire feeder is adjustable. The control box, operation box can be fitted on the moving machine structure, to make the operation of equipment more convenient and flexible.
Wire melt electro-slag welding adopts special contact tube. When welding wire is fed the contact tube will be lifted. Features for wire melt electro-slag welding:
1) Because the contact tube will be lifted when welding, electro-slag welding part’s structure will be complex, so this cost is higher than nozzle melt type.
2) The contact tube won’t melt when welding, it can be recycled, so the cost will reduce.
3) Using φ1.6mmthin welding wire, current density is larger, and wire melting speed is faster, so the welding efficiency will be improved.
|Workpiece size||300～1200 mm|
|Cart rail distance||1000 mm|
|Moving speed||6 m/min|
|Moving motor power||0.55KW|
|Effective welding length||17000mm|
|Welding power||including 2 sets of wire melt tyoe electro-slag welding power, wire feeder, lift device, conduct tip, oscillator, controll box., water cooler, etc|
1. Are you a trading company or factory?
--- We are factory occupying more than 100,000 m2, with excellent and professional technical team, 25 R&D personnel, professional after-sales team, and around 200 workers producing more than 1000 sets machines each year.
2. Does your company supply and build the machines to suit customer's needs and specifications?
--- Yes, we can custom-made the machine according to your requirements.
3. What is your advantages over your competitors' machine?
--- Our machines can be equipped with high configuration, and main components are from famous brands. We have strict quality control system, process technology system, technology innovate system.
4. Does the machine come with a guarantee?
--- We offer one year of warranty, during this time, if any parts broken, we will send a new one to customer free of charge, and we will also supply on-line the technical guidance for ever free.
5. Can I go to visit your factory?
--- Welcome to visit our factory to know our processing and technology power. And you will see different sample machine at our workshop.
6. How to get quicker quotation?
--- When you send us inquiry, please offer your requirement information:
• What's the material of your Box beam?
• What's the min and max thickness of box beam plate?
• What's the min and max box beam section width?
• What's the min and max box beam section length?
• What’s the length of your box beam?
These information is helpful for us to choose suitable equipment solution and price quickly.
Contact Person: Mrs. Mary Ji