|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, CE, CCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywooden package|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Voltage:||380V,3PH,50HZ Or Customerized||Usage:||Welding|
|Machine Type:||Automatic||Color:||Blue, Grey Or Customized|
inverter welding machine,
resistance welding equipment
DP Series Double Cylinders Automatic Steel Wire Mesh Multi-Spot Rowing Welding Machine
Resistive spot welding (DP) is a process in which contacting metal surfaces are joined by the heat obtained from resistance to electric current.
Work-pieces are held together under pressure exerted by electrodes. Typically the sheets are in the 0.5 to 3 mm (0.020 to 0.118 in) thickness range. The process uses two shaped copper alloy electrodes to concentrate welding current into a small "spot" and to simultaneously clamp the sheets together. Forcing a large current through the spot will melt the metal and form the weld. The attractive feature of spot welding is that a lot of energy can be delivered to the spot in a very short time (approximately 10–100 milliseconds). That permits the welding to occur without excessive heating of the remainder of the sheet.
1. Mild steel sheet, stainless steel sheet, galvanized metal sheet spot welding.
2. Metal sheet fixing welding before continues rolling seam welding.
3. Welding fan guard (with proper designed fixing and driving system), welding metal art ware, stationery, cook ware.
4. With special made electrode, it can weld small mesh, birds cage, pets cage, condenser and similar work piece.
5. Weld connection parts, the hinge, nuts and bolt welding, low carbon fasteners and stainless fasteners.
6. Welding high conductive material, like aluminum, electrical contact, copper wire etc.(using Middle frequency power)
|Model||Rated Capacity (KVA)||Input Voltage||Input Current (A)||No-load Voltage(V)||Duty Cycle||Electrode Extension||Welding Thickness (mm)|
Contact Person: Mrs. Mary Ji